Saturday, December 22, 2007

"Ron Paul can't win" as John Stossel would say "give me a break"

I will come out and say it I am a Ron Paul supporter. I never voluntarily gave a politician money before and this year I have given hundreds. I have voted in every election since I turned 18, yes there are elections every year. I was never registered with any political party and I changed my party affiliation to Republican so I could vote in the Primary on super Tuesday.

Why would I do all of this? I have done this because I have never heard of a truthful politician and that is what I see in Ron Paul. Why do I believe he is a truthful politician? He has morals and principle that anyone could see. Ron takes firm stands on issues and will defend those positions. Ask a question to Ron and he will give you a direct answer no beating around the bush and normally he will give you his reasons for that answer. What politician actually answers questions? I would bet if you could think of any they could be counted on one hand.

Ron Paul's campaign is different as anyone could see. He has grassroots support, and that support is very dedicated and passionate. I should know I met some in my area and from what I can tell is the same all over the country.

I am tired of reading every news article and a lot of the news agencies blogs that praise the Ron Paul campaign and then slip in something like "we all know he can't win". Here is a little message to all those news agencies. "We don't know he can't win, I know there is a possibility of him not winning but there is also a possibility of him winning because of people like me". I will say as long as someone is in the middle of a campaign there is a possibility of winning there may be different levels of probability. If I am reading a news story give me the facts, editorials, opinions, and blogs say what you want.

No comments: