Tuesday, May 27, 2008

In Memorial of the Libertarian Party

I was never a member of the Libertarian Party because I really did not want to be associated with a party but if I was forced to forced to join a party the Libertarian Party would have been my choice. The LP used to have principle that they followed but I now totally lost all faith in the party after the delegates nominated Barr and Root. Barr in my opinion is not even close to be principled enough to call himself a Libertarian and Root is a neo-con. Maybe this will cause the people in the LP to get back to the roots of the party but I really doubt it because of the people who I know that are leaving the party. This entire situation was discussed on Free Talk Live at www.FreeTalkLive.com with Ian Bernard, Mark Edggington, and Gardner Goldsmith.

Congratulations to the delegates at the Libertarian Party convention you have just lost my vote. I might have voted for the LP in November if either the Pres or the VP candidates were even close to principled. They could have put Barr Kubby ticket and I would have sucked up and checked that box but no you allowed 2 neo-cons get the nomination.

May the LP rest in piece it is now nothing more then a footnote in history.

No comments: