Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Michigan Debate

***********Warning Began drinking while writing this post***********

Ok I watched the Debate in Michigan. Wow I was screaming at the TV during some peoples answers. The worst performance goes to Hunter. John Popeye Mcain seemed like he was taking some naps when the questions were asked and needs to get a hearing aid he cant hear the questions.

The CNBC poll was taken down but before it was tossed in to the memory hole a person took a screen shot you can see here http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=11256.0
Also on the MSNBC poll with 6706 votes the people think Ron Paul won the debate at 63% the next closest is Huckabee at 8.7%

Ron Paul seemed to get less questions then most of the other people but I would have to watch it again and I don't think I am going to waste my time with that. Ron hit on the nail on the head with the monitary system. The Federal Reserve (which is a private company just like FedEx is a private company) is just keeping the US government in debt and in that system you can never pay the debit it is impossible mathematically. It can be easily explained with a scaled down situation. Lets say you want to borrow a widget from me and I have the only person that has a widget and I tell you I will loan you this widget but I want a widget and a second widget now I never make a second widget and put it in the market you can never get that 2nd widget and you can never pay the debit.

I will say Huckabee did a fine job in the debate I just don't like a man who is a hypocrite and Huckabee is a hypocrite he says he is pro life and I think that is a great thing but he also supports the death penalty. If you are pro life you should support life every time every situation. I can not say I am pro life because I think a person owns their own body and if they want to kill themselves with a knife, a bullet, a poison, or even with a drink of alcohol (while I sip my sparkling wine) they should be able to do that.

If you don't think you own your own body then please tell me who does?

I think Fred Thompson is useless without a script so he needs to go back to Law and Order. He defiantly showed he cannot go through with this by the huge pause he made when answering his first question I thought my TV was on mute but he was not talking just looking with his shifty wrinckled eyes. Romney and Gulianni are two sides of the same huge government Fascist coin and Tancrado is useless and I don't know why he is still there.

No comments: