Sunday, October 21, 2007

Republican Debate 10-21

I was watching the Republican debate and during Huckabee's first answer he said that most of the signers of the Declaration of Independence were clergy and according to the radicalacademy.com two of the signers were clergy and one was a active clergy member. 3 out of 56 is not most it is not even close.


Ron Paul pointed out that he is the truly anti-war candidate in either party. Ron also said he wanted to allow people to get out of the social security system and I would love to do that. I am in my late 20's and I know there won't be a social security when I get old enough to retire that is why I have a personal retirement account.


Romney said he is happy for the medical plan he created in Massachusetts. I was hearing a radio station from Mass and Hunter actually hit on the health care mandates that the plan. The mandates are that you have to have health care in Mass you are forced to do that even if you cant afford to pay for it.

Rudy made me vomit when he said "I care about the kids" then made me think if he does care about the kids where are his children from some of the things I have read his children don't even like him. Maybe Rudy just wants to replace his own kids.

McCain said he is against wasteful spending but if he was wouldn't he have voted against the spending? The only person that was on that stage who votes consistently against wasteful spending is Dr. No aka Ron Paul

Fred Thompson reminds me of a chicken going after feed.


I was trying to keep a tally of how many time each person got to speak and here is the results
Mitt "cowlick" Romney 9
Rudy "cell phone" Gulliani 8
Fred "I got a hot wife now" Thompson 8
John "war stories" McCain 7
Ron "Constitution" Paul 6
Mike "National Smoking ban" Huckabee 6
Tom "don't call me Tommy" Tancredo 4
Duncan "I but a wall" Hunter 4

I would think since no one in the Republican party is a running away they would want to try and be fair and balanced but who would think of a thing like that on Fox.

No comments: