Tuesday, May 15, 2007

2nd republican presidential debate

Ok First off I think I was tripping I heard Brownback say we need to cherish all life but he supports to keep the war in Iraq going which results in deaths of both American soldiers and Iraqi people every day. He needs to stick with a principle and say with it you cant support a principle when you think it suits you.

I would have to say Ron Paul was definitely the most exciting candidate and no one can say he is just a carbon copy of the rest of the candidates. Ron was very candid he pointed out the real reason why the 9/11 hijackers targeted the United States. In case you missed it was because we have been fucking around with their countries for years and we still are. If the United States has a army which I think is unconstitutional except for 2 year stints but that is for another day. Also during the question about the hypothetical question about the terrorist attack I have to give props to Ron for pointing out the rest of the people on that stage wants to take away your rights or other if it does good for the collective.

No comments: