Tuesday, May 8, 2007

ABC Censored my posts

I made a post on ABC's site last night with a link to my blog here because of the retort I wrote to their story on the "Ron Paul effect."My post was remove within a matter of minutes. I noticed the number of posts drop 10 total posts in 2 minutes. What did ABC expect when they publish a opinion piece on candidate for the office of president of these United States. I don't normally like any politicians but when a politician has proven himself by voting on principle year after year that makes me want to give that politician a extra glance. I actually met Ron Paul this winter in NH just before he announced he was going to run for president and he seemed to be like the NH granite not easily changed.

Back to ABC they brought the shit storm that is going to happen by pissing off a lot of people. I have seen blogs about the censoring of the posts even by people that out right support other presidential candidates. From what I can tell most American people like companies that they get services and products from to listen to the customer, you know the old saying the customer is always right. I do think ABC owns the servers and the code that runs on them and can do what ever they want with that property if they want to allow only racists comments they should be allowed to do that but they should not complain when people find out what they are doing and stop using their services and products. Personally I like the local ABC news channel but I am going to try and not tune in to the network I may break down watch John Stossel but it would have to be a interesting story.

No comments: