Monday, May 7, 2007

Is Big Brother using the government as a puppet?

OK I guess I should relate my blog posts to the title of my blog.

This is not a conspiracy theory but something is not smelling right in Denmark. According to ABC article about the "Ron Paul Effect". From what I can get out of that article it sounds like ABC believes that the online poll at MSNBC was bogus and was manipulated. I personally voted at that poll and I know that I was only able to vote once so it appeared to me that the poll was not easily exploitable. I did not dig in and try to exploit it being a Information Technology professional I know there is always a way to change 1's and 0's. Back to the article they make a guess that a group of people or even 1 person could have manipulated the poll, like I said this is possible but you need to look at who would be behind this conspiracy and the group that is very vocal for Ron Paul is Libertarians and the mainstream media did any checking about libertarians they would find out that fraud is against the libertarian principles which is at the core of the beliefs. So thinking about that I am really questioning ABC's conspiracy.

Now if ABC is going to create a conspiracy they need to cover a few more bases. The conspiracy needs to have a leader saying libertarians is like saying black people. They need a reason why the group would do this i.e. money, power, or sex.

Lets talk about money? Libertarian's what to keep their money and be able to make profits by providing customers with a product or service.

Lets talk about power? Libertarian's want the people to have the power to choose for themselves what to do with their body, property, and time.

Lets talk about sex? This is just a insane idea that Ron Paul would get the group sex at all. Well maybe since libertarians think you can do with your body what you want as long as it is not hurting someone else there could be more group sex. <--- That was a joke

So saying that I can't see ABC's conspiracy getting any traction even with the American people listening to their "news" broadcasts. (I put "news" in quotations because I cant call something like Anna Nicole Smith's death news.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.